Transfers are in, and there are some big changes! Elder Sorensen is whitewash training in downtown Toronto, and I'm staying here in KW with Elder Wooding, a missionary that I knew back in London. He's a good ol' chap from England. He was raised in a town called Rugby. The answer is yes, the sport of rugby was indeed invented there. We went to a multi-stake conference in Etobicoke(pretty much Toronto) last week and two Seventies spoke. They made a bunch of boundary changes with 4 stakes, and there is now a Barrie stake(by Wasaga Beach) and no Mississauga stake(more of Toronto). They added an area into our zone, Brantford, and the elder from Brantford is our new district leader. Kitchener Spanish, which was closed last transfer, is now being opened by Spanish Sisters. The YSA sisters are training a third sister, so there are now 5 sisters in our district and 13 missionaries altogether. That's so many people. We had a district meeting today and it was like a zone conference. I'm the only American in our 4-elder apartment now, because both of the Chinese elders are from Hong-Kong. The new YSA sister is from Taiwan and our new zone leader is a Mandarin missionary that I knew back in Windsor, Elder Wilson.
I saw Elder Laceste and Elder King at the Brampton stake center(which is right by the temple). They are both going home, so I said my sad goodbyes. So many elders are going home. Elder Eatchel is going all the way up to Timmens with the Eskimos, where everyone hunts moose, plays hockey, and goes dog sledding. Elder Wooding, my new companion, just came from Smith Falls, which is the farthest east you can go in our mission. Elder Eatchel was his district leader, which means that Elder Eatchel has been the farthest south, east, and north that you can possibly go in Ontario.
Elder Wooding and I are really pumped for this transfer, it's going to be a good one. We have a lot of experience between the two of us.
--Elder Wade