Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Elder Atwood


Working with Elder Atwood this week has been great! He is really easy to get along with and fun to be around. If you were to look at our bedroom right now, you would see half of the room covered in blue and half of the room covered in red. Aside from being a U of U fan though, he's pretty alright. He's from Roy, Utah.
We had 7 meal appointments last week, which is probably the most I've had...ever. I've also had more hamburgers here than I've ever had in my entire life. They just keep coming. I'm having fun being a senior companion; I get to decide where we go everday. So we've spent almost all of the week in Collingwood. We also went to Creemore on Sunday. We were tracting and this one woman came to the door. She said that she worked with one of the members in town(There's like 30 people in Creemore and 3 LDS families, haha). She readily accepted a Book of Mormon and a return appointment. That's a small miracle that comes from a member of the church living the Gospel. You don't have to preach a sermon to your friends. Just set an example by the way you live.
Preparation day has been changed to Tuesday across the mission. That will take some getting used to, for sure. It's nice though because we email on Tuesdays anyway.
That's all for this week. I hope everyone has a good one.
--Elder Wade